Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Anakin Update!


Anakin Update! Everything went perfectly at the vet this morning.  They put him under anesthesia, shaved his belly and part of his tail, clean him up really good, check out everything down there, and check him over real good, eyes, ears, teeth, bloodwork, fecal, etc. while he was under. She said he looks great! She didn't think he was as irritated down there as I thought he was. We will have his blood work back tomorrow. They didn't get a urine sample because he peed when they took him out of the cat carrier. Since is part of the full wellness check up I have 30 days to catch a urine sample and bring it up there for them when I want to. When I brought him home he was extremely wobbly, agitated and paranoid. He did eat all of his breakfast! Yay! I then set him up in the bathroom with a bed on the floor for a few hours till everything wore off because I was afraid he was going to hurt himself climbing on the bed or jumping off. He has had a pain medication however he still acts like he doesn't feel very well. He said it may take 24 hours until he starting to feel more like his normal self. I will update you all again tomorrow on how he's doing. I want to thank you all for your well wishes, advise,help & love! Also thank you so much everyone that made an order from my site sale. All of your orders will be going in the mail tomorrow and I will be sending you all tracking numbers then. You missed about my sale here's that info, I have put up a sale on my fantasy cat art website to help cover these vet bills. Everything at Tigerpixie.com is 20% off until July 9, 2017. Thank you so much for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Ani, did not check your blog yesterday and have been busy today, so I am just now checking. So, so sorry to hear about all your problems, but I am glad to know your are eating. Hope your blood work comes back ok and that by tomorrow the anesthesia will have worn off and that you will be feeling better. Take care, sweet baby. Prayers are being sent your way.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandy! <3 xoxox! Love to you & yous!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad things went well at the vet - I'm continuing to send the boy healing purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Ani is doing good. Anestisa is rough my cats went through all that when they were spayed or neutered. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad things are moving forward but want to hear you are feeling better little buddy
    Timmy and Family

    ReplyDelete