Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Caturday!! Classic Anakin Video!





My original video of Anakin Our Two Legged Miracle Cat :) Filmed on May 31, 2012. This video was taken when Ani had only been in our home for a few hours.  I knew then how special and important Anakin was to me but I had no idea how he'd become the same to all of you all over the world :) I wrote, "Meet Anakin! Ani is a two legged cat, born without a pelvis or back legs but that doesn't stop him. He is full of love & life! My family and I rescued Anakin and I am caring for him. My family and I are lifelong animal lovers and will give Ani the absolute best possible home, love and care. I will be posting updates, photos and videos of Anakin on his Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube as he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment