Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Friday, April 12, 2013

New Photos ~ Mika & Ani in the Funky Fish Bed, Mika's Foot Casting Kit

Mika's Foot Casting Kit from OrthoPets

Mika's Casting Kit from @OrthoPets ! :) It's got everything my vet needs and really detailed instructions. I'm so glad I don't have to try and figure this out myself LOL! Mika goes to the vet next Tuesday (16th) to have his foot cast made. I'll post photos of it once it's done. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Anakin & Mika Playing in the Funky Fish Bed
 
Lookie who I caught playing in the Funky Fish Bed!! :) I got some video of them playing to post later next week too ;) Mika looks like he was mid-blink when I took this pix though because he was definitely wide awake and playing with Anakin!

4 comments:

  1. I will be really interested in seeing how Mika's foot cast gets made! It's so nice to see him and Anakin playing nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are having fun with the fish bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Funky Fish Bed! It is so good seeing them play together! Strange to see the Glad Press 'n Seal with the other things in the kit. Mika will have a new foot soon! Hope the dear boy likes it and can use it as his own! Love, hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bed. We look forward to seeing the play-time video. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete