Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Photo ~ Anakin & Mika

Anakin The Two Legged Cat & Mika Laser Eyes
 
My 2 handsome boys have a bit of the "Laser Eyes" :) I interrupted their play time to get this pix. They really are getting along so well now. I think Anakin loves having a kitty around here close to his age that likes to play a lot & Mika feels the same too.

6 comments:

  1. Even if hair having a long soft and fluffy tail of anakin and ear one point of Mika takes it, I am pretty ♪
    Everybody is in good health peacefully, and there please be it while getting over an obstacle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anakin you of a splendid tail and Mika of the ear one point long hair are pretty even if I take it each ♪
    Everybody prays to be well peacefully there through an obstacle from Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear they are buds now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so darn cute together. It is great when kitties bond and love playing together. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew they would be the best of friends and they are both so great together! Got to vote for my Ani today! Love, hugs and purrs to all the kitties and Buddy, Kathy

    ReplyDelete