Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Monday, August 20, 2012

Anakin Update!

So I called the vet this morning since Ani is doing so great & asked if I needed to bring him in or not? There really wasn't anything they were going to do today other than look at him & ask me how he's doing. I told her he looks awesome & he is doing great with everything. His little bum looks back to normal too. So she said as long as he keeps doing great like this not to bring him back till Wednesday morning. Then they will check everything and see if we are ready to take his stitches out and get rid of that cone too! :) I'll keep you updated & I'll be posting a new video today too :) So keep an eye out for the video!

1 comment:

  1. grate mewvie small dood N tell that vet ewe will trade em da cone ewe haz now for a nice ice cream cone !!

    ReplyDelete